0117 Telephone Numbers - Local Bristol Phone Numbers
Are you spending too much valuable time and money focusing on social media?
Consider a virtual city 0117 number – a cost and time-effective way to increase engagement with customers and reach out to markets not using socials.
Sometimes considered old-fashioned and secondary to social media engagement, an 0117 phone number works by forwarding calls from a chosen local business number (in Bristol) to your existing business number, no matter where that is.
Giving you a way to reach customers others might miss and encouraging a new selection of customers to interact and choose you.
Use our search functionality to instantly find the country you're looking for
Virtual city numbers can be an essential tool for increasing customer engagement, thanks to their myriad of benefits with minimal cost and output. These benefits include:
- Offering telephone communication to all
While we live in an increasingly technological age, communication via a manned telephone line is still vastly preferred by many customers, especially for businesses offering complex, technical goods or services.
In a study from HubSpot, researchers found that 69% of their customers prefer to use phone support over any other medium (including webchat and email).
Correspondingly, Salesforce found that 61% of consumers prefer to call, with a further 75% believing this will get them the fastest response.
While social media is no doubt popular, especially with younger customers, it seems that the phone remains king and is highly valued with customers.
An 0117 number allows customers in your target areas to reach out by phone whenever they need to, ensuring you retain the 65% (on average) of customers who prefer it.
It also means you can reach customers who don’t have a high engagement with social media – scooping potential customers who may well be overlooked by competitors.
- Become a trusted source of information
The key to becoming the market leader is by giving customers more than sales opportunities.
Becoming a trusted source of information is essential for B2B and B2C businesses alike, as they allow you to educate and inform potential and reoccurring customers, as well as enhancing your reputation.
For this reason, a virtual city 0117 phone number can be a key strategic move, for a very small cost.
It also allows you to explore no-obligation, soft-selling relationship building with large clients, making it much more likely they will choose you in the future – ensuring future profits.
Why choose GTele to supply your virtual city 0117 numbers?
To be effective, telecommunication needs to be high quality and reliable.
As experts with decades of experience in the industry, GTele is a proven leading number provisioning specialists, with connections to over 50 countries across the globe and all major UK cities across the country.
This leaves us uniquely qualified to help you achieve your business goals – no matter if they are B2C, B2B, or a mix of both.
To begin investing in the largest city in the South West of England, reach out today – you can call us, fill in our contact form or email us and we’ll get back to you to set you up your new virtual city 0117 number.
Use our search functionality to instantly find the country you're looking for
Frequently Asked Questions
Across business, targets change frequently, so engagement tactics need to be fluid and fast-moving too.
Investing in a 0117 number can be achieved in just a few days – and potentially even faster if contracts and payment information are shared without delay.
The process with GTele is as follows and can often be made quicker by following a few simple steps:
- You reach out and express an interest – contacting us by phone is often the fastest option, especially if you want to ask questions.
- We’ll talk you through your options and begin your contract – knowing what you need ahead of time (including value-added extras) will shorten this step and preclude unnecessary delays.
- Your order will be put through and a formal business contract generated – completing and returning this promptly with the necessary payment information will allow our experts to set up your 0117 phone number much faster, without wasted time.
- Then you will be given a Bristol virtual city number and be put straight to use by marketing and sales staff.
An 0117 number is contactable by both landlines and mobile numbers – allowing your business to welcome customers of any kind.
Some customers, especially from older generations or business clients use more landline communication, so by ensuring your virtual city number is contactable by both, you can ensure no customer is left without accessible, expert support.
To boost the professionalism of your business, you can also choose from a range of value-added services – favoured by large businesses with little spare time and smaller, start-ups with fewer staff alike.
To find out more about how a 0117 phone number in Bristol can help make you more valuable to customers, send us an email with all of your questions or fill in our contact form and we’ll be in touch with no-obligation guidance.
One of the most popular value-added services supplied by GTele is our online number management – which controls where phone numbers are forwarded, making it ideal for use alongside existing CRM software.
CRM (customer relationship management) systems are increasingly in use by businesses of all sizes, as they allow you to build a vault of information about potential or continuing customers, including:
- Contact information
- Past or current orders
- Any relevant notes about them, for example, if they need a particular specification or colour
- A log of contact, with corresponding notes, coming from business employees – these notes can include the best point of contact or outline any dispute procedures that may have occurred
If used well, CRMs can provide businesses with invaluable information that might be helpful for finalising or boosting sales, right at their fingertips.
As such, our virtual city 0117 phone numbers join seamlessly with most existing CRMs and provide unrivalled business support.
To find out more about how our services can boost your CRM use, give us a call on 0207 3055 999 and we can explore your options together.
Alongside quality call forwarding from a myriad of possible locations, GTele offers a variety of value-added services that can bring the added boost your business needs. These include:
- Fax to email – save money by not buying a fax machine and divert them all to your email instead.
- Queue callers – place callers in queues and play music while they wait.
- Personalised welcome greetings – greet visitors or potential customers with pre-recorded messages.
- Professional voice-over recording – perfect if you want to give customers access to important information.
- Recorded voicemail services – record a personalised message and receive all voicemails to your email.
- Call diversion – choose which number or numbers can take your calls when you are busy.
- Call whisper – find out why people are calling before you answer.
- Time-based routing – choose which numbers your calls will be diverted to based on the time of day.
- Online number management – control where numbers are forwarded (ideal for use alongside CRM software).
- Call recording – have recordings sent to your email or stored online, making them perfect for dispute resolution or training.
- Option routing – successfully reroute calls based on the department they need to speak to.
For more information, or for a quote including your virtual city 0117 phone number and any value-added extras, give us a call on 0207 3055 999 or fill in our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Businesses may prefer to pay monthly contract fees by BACS as a way of reducing business administration, while others prefer direct debit.
Either way, GTele can accept payments by both methods – whichever your business prefers.
This gives you flexibility and gives us the means to provide 0117 numbers for the businesses that need them most – a win-win for everyone.