Manchester 0161 Phone Numbers
Purchase an 0161 phone number for your business so that your local customers in Manchester can call you. The service is quick and easy to set up and we can forward the incoming calls to your existing mobile, landline, IP address or Microsoft Teams end point.
We carry 0161 phone numbers in stock and can set up numbers in minutes if needed. The minimum term for this service is just one month. If after one month you don’t need the number any more you can cancel with just 30 days notice.
Frequently asked questions about Manchester 0161 numbers
- How many calls can be handled at the same time with your 0161 numbers?
- We don’t limit the number of calls you can answer. The only limit is the number of consecutive calls that you can cope with at the answering end. For example if you forward the 0161 number to a mobile then you are limited by the mobile one call at a time. If you forward the 0161 number to a call centre with 120 agents then we can pass you 120 calls at the same time (more if you build a queue at the front end).
- How log do I have to commit to when ordering an 0161 number?
- The minimum term is just 30 days.
- Can I call out and present my 0161 number that you supply me?
- Yes. You will either have to use us for your outbound calls or advise your current supplier that you are the current owner of the number. Ask us for more information on this.
Use our search functionality to instantly find the country you're looking for
Fax to Email
Faxes can still be an important way to communicate. Save ink and paper by having your faxes sent to your email address.
Call Whisper – tells you what the call is for before you answer the call.
Our Voicemail service allows you to record a personalised voicemail message and when the caller leave a voicemail we will email the recording to you.
Divert Calls When Busy
Don’t send callers to voicemail or make them call you back. Set up a divert on busy and forward your calls to someone who can answer it.
Time Based Routing
Have your calls routed to different locations depending on the time of the day.
Queue callers on our network and play music to them while they wait for you.
Online Number Management
Online management allows you to control where your phone numbers are forwarded to immediately.
Record phone calls and have them sent via email or stored online.
Option Routing is also known as an Auto Attendant or IVR. It gives callers the option to press a number and be routed to a department.
Record personalised welcome greetings for your callers when they call you.
Professional Voice Over Recording
If your phone number has important messages played then you need to consider having the messages professionally recorded.